Visitor's Code of Conduct
Suspended Animation hosts a wide range of visitors from a wide variety of different sub-cultures. In order to ensure that everyone has a good time, we ask all visitors to observe the following rules:
- You must be 18+, with ID.
- No drugs or alcohol. You must be completely sober at all times.
- No cameras or cell phones. At some events, a staff photographer with a visible badge will be on duty.
- At participants-only events, you must enter with a play partner.
- No bigots. Suspended Animation welcomes people of all genders, orientations, and body types.
- Ask before touching anyone or entering their personal space.
- No means no. Anything except “yes” means “no”.
- “Safeword” is always a safeword.
- Don’t be creepy.
- Is someone making you uncomfortable in any way? Let us know and we’ll take care of it.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Sex acts must not be visible from the street. Need help finding a suitable spot? Just ask.